Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Day Shred - Day 3

Day 3 - Thursday, January 5th
Program: Level 1
Notes: I was SO sore when I went to bed last night, and so sore when I woke up this morning!! Wow! I haven't felt this sore in a long time. But it's a good sore. I was surprised that I made it through the first set of push-ups without any problems. The 2nd set was tough, but I pushed through. Like Jillian says, it's only a 20 minute exercise, so no pausing or stopping. I think that's what makes the program do-able...knowing that it's ONLY 20 minutes, and also, knowing the system of the program... 3-2-1... 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio...1 minute of abs. For me, I can coach myself through the tough parts because I'm like, it's only 3 minutes!!
Anyways, I know it's only day 3, but I feel so energized already. After I finish, I feel like I can do anything! And I do feel tighter too...like I just hold myself better...standing a little taller.
27 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment