Wednesday, January 4, 2012

30 Day Shred - Days 1 and 2

Just keeping a short blog about my 30 Day Shred.....

I started the Shred on Tuesday, January 3rd - I am not going to weigh myself for a week...I decided to work on being consistent with the work out before I put a lot of pressure on myself to see results in numbers. Because I am still breastfeeding, I am not changing up my diet too much yet. But I am being more conscience about what I eat. Making sure I eat a healthy breakfast and lunch...and cut back on snacking.

Day 1 - Tuesday, January 3rd
Program: Level 1
Notes: It was tough to get back into the swing of exercising. I had trouble with push ups and abs. Cardio was tough, but I pushed through it.

Day 2 - Wednesday, January 4th
Program: Level 1
Notes: Man, I am feeling the workout from yesterday... my arms are sore, and so are my legs. I really wasn't expecting to feel this sore. I did the work out - level 1 again. It was a little easier to do push ups today! I was expecting since I was sore, that it would not be easy, but I was surprised that I was able to make it through the entire push up set.

No comments:

Post a Comment